Terms and Conditions for Home Boarding & Daycare at JollyDogs.
These terms and conditions apply to the contract between JollyDogs and the Owner to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
No dogs registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 and no hybrids registered under the Dangerous Wild Animal Act 1976 can be boarded or considered for Day-care.
Any dog not Neutered or Spayed cannot be considered for Boarding or Day-care.
The Owners Undertaking:
The Owner hereby agrees and undertakes with, and warrants to, JollyDogs:
1. That their dog(s) have not been exposed to rabies or distemper within the period of 30 days prior to this agreement and has been inoculated against, distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, coronavirus, parvovirus and Kennel Cough and such inoculations remain effective for the period the dog(s) are with us. A current vaccination certificate must be brought at the time of booking in otherwise we cannot accept your dog(s)).
2. To declare any history of veterinary or behaviour problems that could reoccur while boarding and to draw attention to any potential problems their dogs might have. (The more we know about your dog(s) the more settled they will be).
3. That there are no other material facts which have not been disclosed to JollyDogs, and which, if disclosed might reasonably be expected to affect the decision of JollyDogs to enter into this agreement.
4. That JollyDogs may engage the services of a veterinary surgeon of its choice and authorise such veterinary surgeon to carry out such treatment as may be required to treat the Owner’s dog(s). Every reasonable attempt will be made to contact the Owner prior to such treatment. All such costs will be recoverable from the Owner.
5. That the owner will indemnify JollyDogs against all costs claims and damages arising, directly or indirectly, from any act by the Owner’s dog whilst in our care, including damage to carpets and furnishings by defecation or chewing.
6. That the owner will collect their dog promptly at the end of the agreed boarding period and at that time pay any outstanding fees.
7. Any breach by the owner of the undertakings/warranties contained in this agreement shall entitle JollyDogs to place the Owner’s dog(s) in boarding kennels at the Owner’s expense.
1. JollyDogs hereby undertakes with the Owner to take reasonable care of the Owner’s dog(s) during the period of its day-care and or boarding on our premises.
2. JollyDogs is insured in accordance with the terms of its insurance policy. It will not accept any liability for loss, injury a death to the Owner’s dog unless, (and only to the extent that), such loss, injury or death is recoverable under the terms of the insurance policy.
3. To make immediate contact with the Owner or Ownerâ€™s designated contact, in the event of any problems associated with the dog’s stay with us.
Charges and Payment
1. Deposit: Most of the time JollyDogs will ask for a deposit of at least 50% of the total cost, and payment must be made at the time of booking to reserve a place for your dog(s)
2. Cancellation Fees: If you were to cancel 14 days (or less) prior to the booking start date, JollyDogs would charge 50% of the total booking cost, which would be the whole of the deposit.
Owner’s failure to collect:
In the event of failure by the Owner to collect their dog(s) from JollyDogs on the due date, unless an extension is mutually agreed, we reserve the right to re-home the Owner’s dog(s) by any reasonable means.